Physician-Only Social Network | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, October 21, 2011

Physician-Only Social Network

I have been going in and out of the hospital lately because I am on a mole removal program. Going from doctor to doctor, I find that sometimes, I have to repeat my case to the different doctors. I thought that if there was a network where physicians could communicate better, it would save a lot of time, and reduce the chances of mistakes made.

Doximity.com is a social network for physicians in the United States that enables members to privately communicate with each other, exchange information or even locate former classmates and residents. For example, if you would like to look for James O'Kelly MD, you could easily do so via Doximity.com, as each member would have undergone a three-step credential check.

0 comments:

Post a Comment