Happy Deepavali 2011! | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Happy Deepavali 2011!

I know, I am one day late, but I have been so busy runniung around that I just don't have as much time to sit down to compose my thoughts to blog, like I used to. The additional problem is that I am still carrying my flu from last month so you can imagine what a headache it is! i still feel feverish off and on, I just hope it's nothing serious. I'd welcome the flu anytime!

Anyway, I would like to wish all my Hindu readers, Happy Deepavali, may the light win over darkness. May the coming months be a whole lot better than they were prior to October. Yeah, I guess most of us are still suffering from the effects of the economic downturn, including yours truly. Phew!

0 comments:

Post a Comment