Making Money Work | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, July 01, 2011

Making Money Work

A friend told me that he just spent $30K repainting his house. That's a ridiculous amount of money, isn't it? But then again, he's wealthy. If only he teaches me his secret in making money! Frankly, I had wanted to make money work for me but I cannot do it. Here I am busy earning, I don't have time to study about investments and other things that would multiply my capital.

I read about this Missoula, MT wealth management group and I would like to consult them on the best way for me to increase my currently small wealth. I can't see myself working as hard when I am older. I need to achieve that financial freedom that would allow me to enjoy myself without feeling heartache.

0 comments:

Post a Comment