Branded Clearance Sale In Ipoh | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Branded Clearance Sale In Ipoh

My friend told me there is a branded clearance sale in Ipoh this weekend until 10th July, 2011 at Tower Regency, Ipoh. Wooweee... I can't wait to go shopping since I have so many things I want to buy. I need new clothes, new underwear, new shoes and new bags.

I normally just go window shopping and only buy when there is a sale. Now, this is a CLEARANCE sale. And branded stuff too! According to my friend, who has already shopped her share, she has found very nice things, just that they are not as cheap as she expected.

Hhmmm this doesn't sound very appealing to me. Nevermind, I go and have a look myself maybe this weekend. Sale until 10th July, so there's still plenty of time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment