Hazy Ipoh | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Hazy Ipoh

We've experiencing bad haze in Ipoh for the past few days. The drought did not help with the air quality of visibility. Even after two to three weeks of extreme dryness and heat, we only have had slight rain fall but it has been a welcomed relieve.

But then I read in the papers that Ipoh isn't the only city experiencing haze, no thanks to burning in Indonesia. And even when we did finally have some rain, and no visible haze, the rain doesn't smell fresh. In fact, it smells so funny and doesn't feel refreshing at all!

Hopefully, we will have better weather this coming week. I've had enough of the heat. I can't sleep at night when I am perspiring so. I don't want to succumb to installing the air-con!

0 comments:

Post a Comment