Go With The Flow | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Go With The Flow

Recently, I've been analyzing a situation way too much and a friend told me to stop it and just go with the flow. I know I have a weakness in thinking about stuff in depth before I take the plunge. I will think, "What if this happens?" Or, I can't do this or that because this will happen. Well, whether it happens or not, nobody knows but to me, that's the logical consequences to follow.

As I said, this friend told me I should just go with the flow. Rightly or wrongly, I shouldn't be too hard on myself. Because even if walk the straight and narrow, there is no guarantee nothing bad will happen or nothing will go wrong. At the same time, we have seen so many "bad" people doing pretty well in life.

How true. I really should relax a little and don't be too hard on myself. It’s time to learn to have some fun in life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment