Visit From New York Friend | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Visit From New York Friend

My friend from New York has returned to visit his father, much to my delight. He will make a detour to Ipoh to have a cuppa with me too. Although his visits home are always short, he still tries to make it home at least once or twice a year. His father is not doing very well health-wise and he is trying his best to be a "good son".

Unfortunately, my friend's visit this time is even short as he has an appointment with a Brooklyn Accident Lawyer that he couldn't postpone. He said he has an important "case" and he needs to have it settled as quickly as possible. He was secretive and wouldn't let me know the details of the case, though. Well, in any case, I wish him all the best.

0 comments:

Post a Comment