Itchy Feet Again | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Itchy Feet Again

I'm suffering from itchy feet again and I feel like I just go somewhere or else I would suffocate. However, this is a pretty bad month to spend... vacations aren't cheap, as you know! Well, I've got my car to repair and then I have to renew my road tax and insurance this month. On top of all these, there's Father's Day in two weeks' time, which translates to even more expenses! Argh... I hate money flowing out but there are things that cannot be avoided and I am thankful that I still have a father to celebrate Father's Day with.

But seriously....I want to go somewhere, I want to fly....I've not flown before and I need someone to show me the way at least once. Also, I hate spending the night alone in a hotel in a strange city. I need someone to accompany me but WHO???

0 comments:

Post a Comment