Mars (2004 Taiwanese Drama) | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Mars (2004 Taiwanese Drama)

I am in the midst of watching Mars, a 2004 Taiwanese drama. Yeah, I know it's old but I have kept this drama for a long time and somehow, couldn't find the enthusiasm to watch it until now. Even so, it is a slow progress despite having an A-list cast with Vic Zhou and Barbie Hsu. I wonder why.

Vic and Barbie were an item during the filming of Mars but somehow I don't see the chemistry reflecting in their acting. Sure, Barbie's character is supposed to be an introvert because of past experiences but somehow, I couldn't feel their closeness. But then again, I'm only at episode 8 or so and there are still another 13 more episodes to go.

I wonder how this drama ends. Nope, I'm not going to scour the internet for spoilers. Not this time. Not yet...

0 comments:

Post a Comment