Learning About Topamax | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Learning About Topamax

I first got to know about Topamax and its tragic birth defects a couple of months ago. This is a drug that is used to control epileptic seizures and cure migraine headaches. However, unfortunately, it is also found to cause birth defects in babies of women who were on Topamax while they were pregnant. The birth defects are cleft lip and cleft palate, and some could be extremely severe.

Since then, I have also read about a Topamax lawsuit in the papers where those affected by the drug band together to file a product liability claim. While I personally do not know of anyone affected by Topamax, I feel it my duty to inform my friends and family so that they too could help spread the news.

For more information on Topamax and the Topamax lawsuit, contact: O’Hanlon, McCollom & Demerath – Personal Injury Lawyers – 808 West Avenue, Austin, TX. 78701 – 512-494-9949

0 comments:

Post a Comment