Topamax Claim | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Topamax Claim

My friend was talking to me about an article on Topamax which says that it's linked to birth defects in babies with cleft lip or cleft palate. I actually knew about it a couple of months ago, and even blogged about it. Looks like she didn't read my blog. SIGH!

But it's not too late to know now. In fact, there is an on-going Topamax lawsuit handled by attorneys who are experts in personal injuries and products liability claims and they are helping victims of Topamax seek due compensation for their injuries.

I don't know any Topamax victim, actually, but if you have friends or family in this situation, do let them know to contact the attorneys (info below) who are handling this case.

O’Hanlon, McCollom & Demerath – Personal Injury Lawyers – 808 West Avenue, Austin, TX. 78701 – 512-494-9949

0 comments:

Post a Comment