Changing My Mindset | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Changing My Mindset

Since the beginning of this month, I have been trying to change my mindset about life. I have encountered many setbacks but at the same time, I know that the biggest stumbling block has been myself. The problem is in my own head and I am trying to overcome it. Of course, I need positive influences in life, I need people to cheer me on, to encourage and support me.

Yet, at the same time, the only person who can help myself is... well, myself. I have known all along that in life, nobody owes me a living and there is no one I can depend on except myself. And even if people do help, they would want something back in return. it's rarely unconditional. So it's true, at least in most cases that when you laugh, the world laughs with you. When you cry, you cry alone.

But I hope that I will change the way I look at things. I can get out of the rut. Yes, I can!

0 comments:

Post a Comment