Grossly Overspent | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Grossly Overspent

My goodness! It's only the middle of the month I have already grossly overspent! Now, I don't buy any luxury goods. All my money is spent on essentials like bills, food and transport.

This month is a particularly bad month. I tend to say this every month because Jan/Feb is Chinese New Year, April is my mother's birthday, May is Mother's Day, June is Father's Day, August is my father's and brother's birthdays! Phew!

However, June has got to be the worst of all the months. I have a big ass car repair bill and I just renewed my car road tax and bought insurance for it. Well, these two aren't something that anyone of us could escape from if we want to own a car. Is it for convenience sake? It's a necessity nowadays, isn't it?

0 comments:

Post a Comment