Back From Penang Already | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Back From Penang Already

Yes, I am back from Penang. It was only a day trip; we spent the whole day in Penang and yet, I felt as if there are so many more places that we have yet to visit. Next time, I plan to stay a couple of nights in Penang. Coming home at night on the highway is really dangerous as there were so many heavy vehicles.

And the cars went past us so fast. My father was already at maximum speed within limit, that is, and for those cars to zoom past us, I think they went over the speed limit. Perhaps they make use of a whistler radar to detect speed traps or something. Otherwise, how could they drive so fast and yet not get a speeding ticket?

There's no point beating the speed limit. I always believe in safety first.

0 comments:

Post a Comment