Going To Penang Again | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Going To Penang Again

Yup, the family and I are going to Penang again tomorrow. When was the last time we went? I think it was about seven months ago. This will be a day trip. Actually, they have something to take care of in Penang and I was asked to tag along because my dad doesn't want me to be home alone. Oh well...

So today, I am going to clear all my work so that I will be able to at least enjoy a bit of my time on the road, even though I am no keen on the trip. My heart and mind aren't on it because I have a lot on my hands and I just want to put my head down and work.

I know that I am in the red again this month and I just don't feel happy about it. I know that I said that happiness is a state of mind. Well, having more money will definitely make me happier!

0 comments:

Post a Comment