Globally Recognized Beauty Qualification | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Globally Recognized Beauty Qualification

I made a new friend last week and he asked if I have an "education". Frankly, the question embarrasses me and I know that I have to do something about it. Books don't interest me and I prefer to learn a skill. I am quite interested in learning about beauty and working in the beauty industry when I graduate.

Columbia beauty school by Regency Beauty Institute seems like the school just for me. Although I have not decided on a beauty course yet, it's about time I found out the courses available and the fees.

I prefer to study at a reputable institute so that the qualification obtained will be recognized worldwide. This would ensure that I have more job opportunities and with top beauty houses around the world too!

This blog post was based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com or contact Regency Beauty Institute – 260T Harbison Boulevard – Columbia, SC 29212

0 comments:

Post a Comment