Driving An Old Car | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Driving An Old Car

A couple of my friends have told me that I'm stupid to buy an old car. Well, I already bought my car almost a year now and so far, nothing bad has happened. Of course, when I first bought it, my father took the care to the mechanic to have it stripped and replace many parts. I am lucky that I have my dad and my brother to help me with the mechanical side of the car. In fact, I don't even have to put gas myself since my brother does it for me every time!

Besides taking care that the car runs well mechanically, I am subscribed to a roadside assistance plan so in case the vehicle breaks down on the road, at least there's someone I can call and I will be assisted quickly.

Oh well, for a car that price, I have no complaints, really. Sure, driving a newer car will boost my self-confidence but I am not going to wear a hat that doesn't fit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment