Fantastic Sultan Azlan Shah Cup 2011 Finals | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Fantastic Sultan Azlan Shah Cup 2011 Finals

Yep, I went to watch the finals of the Sultan Azlan Shah Cup 2011 finals. It was a match between Australia and Pakistan. Both teams, while those who know hockey said that they didn't played brilliantly, gave their best, in my opinion.

It was a very hard fought match, very heart-stopping for the fans. Pakistan drew level at 2-2 and forced extra time. However, Australia managed a golden goal, and lifted the trophy. The trophy is golden. I wonder if it's real gold.

Anyway, I already miss the hockey games.... funny that prior to this tournament, I didn't know anything about hockey at all; not that I know a lot now... you know what I mean...

0 comments:

Post a Comment