Sultan Azlan Shah (SAS) Cup 2011 Finals Tonight | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Sultan Azlan Shah (SAS) Cup 2011 Finals Tonight

It's the finals tonight at the Stadium Azlan Shah hockey stadium in Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia. It will be played at 8.05pm between Pakistan and Australia. It has been a tremendous tournament for me, in many aspects and more importantly, I have made new friends.

This is the 20th edition of the men's field hockey tournament and even though it's just practically played at my doorstep, I have never watched any live hockey matches before. The third match this tournament was my first, and since then, I have watched daily!

If you are in Ipoh, you might want to come over and catch the finals. I know that the Stadium will be packed and it will not be easy to take photos. I will still try...

0 comments:

Post a Comment