Material Loss | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Material Loss

Just when I thought that it has been a long time since I heard from my sister, i received an email from her. She says she has been busy and pulling longer hours at work because her colleague is on sick leave. Apparently, she was involved in a nasty accident. Luckily, she was not hurt in a major way, though one wouldn't believe it looking at her vehicle!

According to my sister, her colleague's holiday to Arizona was spoiled because of the accident and it was not her fault too! I hope that she has already engaged an experienced attorney tucson, Arizona, so that she would be duly compensated.

Even though I don't know her personally, I am glad that she only suffered material loss. Physical well-being is the most important!

0 comments:

Post a Comment