Go Gopeng | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Monday, April 25, 2011

Go Gopeng

In conjunction with the recent World Heritage Day, I have been reading about two Gopeng heritage properties in the papers. Gopeng is not very far from Ipoh, probably about 25 minutes, so I am planning to make a trip there to visit the Gopeng Muzium and Gopeng Heritage House.

It's strange that even with the close proximity, I never found a reason to visit Gopeng previously so taking time out to see something new, something different, would be great. Also, as far as I understand, Gopeng Heritage House is part of Gopeng Muzium, so it would be great if I get to see both places from the one trip that I am making.

Stay tuned, I may post some photos on my blog when I return! However, at this point, I don't even know when I will be going to Gopeng. LOL

0 comments:

Post a Comment