Junkyard House | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Junkyard House

I am in the midst of clearing out my room and once done, the entire house. It will be a long on-going process and I am going to tackle this without sentiment, or at least try to achieve that. I am going to set my mind to discard without feeling as if I was moving away and I can only take along a limited number of items. Otherwise, I am never going to throw away anything!

As said, this will take up a lot of time and effort but I am not setting a time frame to it. After all, the "junk" has been accumulated over decades! But this is something that I have to do. I am a hoarder and I am making a great effort to change this bad habit otherwise I would be overwhelmed with move stuff in the near future!

0 comments:

Post a Comment