Still Incompetent | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Still Incompetent

I feel quite dumb that after starting to drive again, I am still not competent. If you have been following my blog, you would know that I recently started to drive again. Come to think of it, it was ten months ago already. I don't drive extensively, though, since I hardly have anywhere to go!

My father said that I drive like a snake and that he wouldn't be surprised if I was stopped by the traffic police. I may even have to get dui insurance if I continue to drive like I just had too much to drink.

I am trying my best to drive well and competently. I can't believe that I can't be so stupid. Some of my friends have no problems driving long distance. I think I need to buy an automatic car. Yeah, blame it on the vehicle!

0 comments:

Post a Comment