Resolved, Or Maybe Not | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Resolved, Or Maybe Not

The work issue that I was faced with a couple of weeks ago has resolved. Well, I don't know if I should think of it as being totally resolved as it still hangs above my head. I have a temporary reprieve but I still have plenty of work ahead of me to get a better footing in case something like this happens again.

I can't do it alone because it is too technical but I will be asking, or rather, paying a friend to help me with some of the more technical stuff. I'd do the basics first and then get him to help me out later.

Well, I've approached him but I don't know what time he will be free to help me or even when though it's kind of urgent in case the problem recurs. I don't want to be caught out again!

0 comments:

Post a Comment