Slow Month | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, March 18, 2011

Slow Month

What a slow month this March is. It's already past the middle of the month and my revenue is grossly no t up to par. I am beginning to worry that I may not make enough to cover my expenses and the bills. I have also been sick more times than I like, which incurred additional doctor's fees. Seems like all the bad stuff come all at once.

When it is slow like this, it is a good time to get away. I haven't been away for more than two months already but when I'm not earning much, I abhor spending and eating up my savings. That's why even when I have no work to do, I'm still sticking around at home.

Usually watching dramas and playing Facebook games can help me pass time better but lately Facebook can't load for me, especially at night, and I wonder if it's because of the calamities in Japan. I don't want to complain about something like a slow internet connection but I can hardly use it.

I'm watching Korean drama Goong 2. This has been in my collection for YEARS. I just started and it doesn't appeal to me too much. After one week, I am at episode two only! I hope that by the end of the month, I could make some progress and that my deficit this month wouldn't be too much.

0 comments:

Post a Comment