Old Emails | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Old Emails

I was going through my old emails this morning, flipping through the pages of Gmail. I have about 11,000 emails that span the past 6 or 7 years. That's not many, but I was quite surprised by some of the things I wrote to some people a few years ago, I didn't even remember at all. Of course, after reading through, I remember the circumstances. It's kind of funny going through old mail. Those topics that I wrote about seem so trivial now. Obviously, they were important to me back then.

I was actually looking for unread mail. I had 9 in my inbox and somehow, I couldn't filter them out. Maybe I don't know HOW to do it? Well, that was why I flipped through the pages one by one. I still managed to find all the unread mail this way, though it took me some time, what with doing it manually and with reading my old mail.

0 comments:

Post a Comment