Midnight Crash | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Midnight Crash

I received a call early one morning from an old friend. She told me that she was involved in a bad auto accident and she didn't know what to do. Well, apart from driving over to the crash site and helping her with whatever I could, I still felt that it was inadequate. She was injured and the other party was not willing to pay her because he was injured as well despite he was clearly in the wrong!

Legally, I wasn't able to help and I thought to myself that if we were living in Texas, all these would be smoothly taken care of by an experienced Austin personal injury attorney without us worrying about it and running around all over town looking for help!

O’Hanlon, McCollom & Demerath is a law firm that specializes in personal accident, particularly auto accidents, like my friend's case. I like that attorneys will go out of their way to meet with their client wherever they are at a place and time convenient to their client. This greatly helps an injured person. Moreover, initial consultation is provided free of charge.

O’Hanlon, McCollom & Demerath – Personal Injury Lawyers – 808 West Avenue, Austin, TX. 78701 – 512-494-9949

0 comments:

Post a Comment