I.T. Fair Ipoh (4th - 6th March, 2011) | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, March 03, 2011

I.T. Fair Ipoh (4th - 6th March, 2011)

There will be an I.T. fair beginning tomorrow, 4th march until 6th March, 2011. It will be held from 10am to 10pm daily for these three days at Stadium Indera Mulia, Ipoh, Perak. I like it because it's a very convenient location. Obviously, I will be going. Hahaha!

I actually don't have anything in mind to buy, though I am keeping in view a tablet and a GPS device. Yes, these are expensive stuff and I don't have the money for them yet. So while I am holding on to my purchases, technology is moving forward so it's not all that bad for me. OK, I'm just consoling myself. LOL

As for the cheaper stuff, perhaps I could do with some DVD blanks. I used a lot of these recently while clearing out my hard disk but then the files that I still am keeping in my hard disk are way too large for the ordinary DVD blanks, I don't know how to get them out!

Anyway, will still be going to this I.T. Fair and see what the vendors have for us this time. I'm getting bored with these shows already, actually, so I am hoping for something different.

0 comments:

Post a Comment