Spending Too Much Time In Bed | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Monday, February 28, 2011

Spending Too Much Time In Bed

Yeah, that's what I've been doing these past few days because I have been sick! Bad, huh? I hate being sick. Right, I get to lie in bed but then I don't get to rest. I can't even sleep well because I am so unwell. Obviously, what I'm feeling is nothing major compared to others who are medically worse off than I am but when I'll ill with my head spinning, I just need to lie down and don't have mood to do anything at all.

Besides having fever, I aught a stomach bug too. I am trying to stay away from Western medicine but I have been going in and out of the toilet, it's not fun. Let's see how I am tomorrow. Maybe I really do need a dose of antibiotics. I'm afraid my doctor would give me a good scolding because he told me to take yoghurt daily and I have stopped my daily yoghurt intake for sometime. Maybe that's why I'm suffering now. Argh!

0 comments:

Post a Comment