Higher Premiums For Motor Vehicles Beginning 1st Jan 2012 | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Higher Premiums For Motor Vehicles Beginning 1st Jan 2012

My heart dropped when I read in the papers last night that we will have to pay higher insurance premiums for our cars and motorcycles. You know the dreaded feeling...

With two cars, old cars at that, it means that we will have to pay even more. It'll do me good to start looking for cheap car insurance right now because I don't want to be caught off guard when this policy takes effect beginning of next year.

From what I understand, insurance premiums will continue to rise until 2015 and then from 2016 onwards, insurance companies can start to compete against each other to bring us the best premiums. Now, I really don't get why they have to raise their premiums FIRST!

0 comments:

Post a Comment