Clearing Out My Hard Disk | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Clearing Out My Hard Disk

I just spent the entire day burning 27 pieces of DVDs... can you imagine that?? These are stuff that I have accumulated over the past couple of years and I had wanted to copy them out but did not buy any blank DVDs. I do have black CD but they are not enough to hold my data.

And then I bought 50 pieces of blank DVDs last year, about four months ago and couldn't find time to sort out my data to copy them out systematically. I am still not done yet, even after 27 pieces but at this rate, I am afraid that either my DVD writer KO on me or I'd run out of DVD blanks. And then I would have to wait for the next PC Fair.

I didn’t even realize that I had accumulated so much junk over these past few years!

0 comments:

Post a Comment