Dealing With Dogs | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Dealing With Dogs

Although I have sworn off keeping dogs, I found out recently that I still love dogs very much and miss keeping one as a pet. As you know, I have been weighing my options lately and I wonder what I would like to do. A friend suggested that I pick up some skills that have something to do with dogs; perhaps dog training or grooming.

I really like the idea of dog grooming but my parents, like all traditional minded parents, are not very keen. Such a course is not cheap, you know? Some years ago, a friend was looking for a companion to take up a dog grooming course together and the fees was close to five figures!

Seriously, I love to spend my days playing with dogs. Is there anyone willing to pay for my services, even though I am unskilled?

0 comments:

Post a Comment