Where Should I Next Visit? | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Where Should I Next Visit?

After a hectic beginning of the year of the Rabbit, I am now thinking of going on a trip to get away from the mundane. As you know, I'm a free agent and I can go as and when I like, provided that I have the finances. Of course, it would be wonderful if I don't have to fork out money myself but nah, I'm not that lucky!

I've actually been keeping tabs on Air Asia ticket fares but even during promotions, ticket fares are not as cheap as I would like them to be. How, then, am I able to get an intentional holiday? Haih, I think I am better off going on a local tour. My passport is expiring soon and it's an expensive affair to renew it!

So last year, I have been from Sg. Petani, Malaysia to Sentosa Island, Singapore. What about this year? I think I should spend time exploring the east coast. it shouldn't be too expensive except for fuel which continues to rise!

0 comments:

Post a Comment