Four Shades Darker | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Four Shades Darker

On the second day of Chinese New Year, I visited my aunt. She commented that I am a lot darker now compared to the last time she saw me, which was a long time ago. She said that I was very fair last time but as far as I could remember, I have never been the fair type and get dark very easily. My cousin's wife agreed that I am darker too but she saw me even less as she lives in KL.

Now, if my aunt sees me, she would be shocked. I am so much darker now, possibly four shades darker, as I went to cover four outdoor events during Chinese New Year. As you know, Chinese New Year is always hot and this year was no exception. It wouldn't be so bad if I had applied sunblock but I have never used it and it would feel weird. The funnier thing is that a friend wanted to give me a voucher to an indoor tanning lotion center. I guess I don't need it now.

If there a quick way to get fairer again? What if I stay indoors for one month?

0 comments:

Post a Comment