Time To Cleanse! | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Time To Cleanse!

After two weeks of open houses, I am ready to do some colon cleansing. Although I went to open houses not for the food but for the photos, I still ate when food was served, of course. Most of the foods served were ordinary street food fare but imagine eating so many types of food in such a short period of time. No wonder I feel bloated.

Anyway, it's time to take a break from all the craziness that I put myself through after a hectic two weeks. You can imagine that I went all over town just to attend one event after another. And I'm four shades darker after covering a few outdoor events! The sun was streaking hot... I couldn't decide if it was better to get sun burnt or soaking wet. LOL

Now that the craziness that was Chinese New Year was over, perhaps I could start planning a trip down to KL again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment