Most Memorable 2011 CNY Open House | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Most Memorable 2011 CNY Open House

My friend asked me, now that I have been to so many state-level Chinese New Year open houses, which is the most memorable. Well, I have been to Perak State Chinese New Year open house hosted by the Menteri Besar, the MCA Perak Chinese New Year open house and Pakatan Rakyat CNY Open House.

I am apolitical so it did not bother me that I was shaking hands with the MB one afternoon and an opposition leader the following morning. However, I would say that he most memorable Chinese New Year open house that I attended this year was the one hosted by the Menteri Besar because I was able to get more than a glimpse of Dato' Michelle Yeoh.

As for the food, that didn't matter to me as long as I was not served beef. That would be pretty costly, wouldn't it? LOL

0 comments:

Post a Comment