Chinese New Year Open Houses | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Chinese New Year Open Houses

It's only the seventh day of Chinese New Year and I am already so full of CNY cookies. It's the birthday of humankind today but I don't have any special celebration for it. I feel tired with Chinese New Year already and I still have a few open houses to attend before the New Year is over. This Chinese New Year, I had the opportunity to meet and greet with some of some of the state leaders and celebrities, even our State ruler, HRH Sultan of Perak.

Since the first day of Chinese New Year, I went to cover four outdoor events over four days and now I am four shades darker, almost as dark as a blackie. Hahah! But I've enjoyed so much! How else could I meet with people like Dato' Michelle Yeoh and Gary Chaw? How else could I meet with royalties and top politicians?

Anyway, Gong Xi Fa Cai!

0 comments:

Post a Comment