Nuffnang Mini Gathering In Ipoh | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Nuffnang Mini Gathering In Ipoh

I got to know about Nuffnang's mini gathering in Ipoh a couple of nights ago. The mini gathering was held this afternoon at Kinta City's McDonald's from 12.30pm onwards. Truth be told, I had wanted to attend Nuffnang's gathering all along and had hoped that there would be more activities organised for Nuffnangers in Ipoh so that I don't have to travel to Kuala Lumpur just to participate. You know how things are always happening either in Kuala Lumpur or Penang.

But having this mini gathering during the Chinese New Year period is certainly not a very good time. Obviously, it is impossible to fit in a mini gathering that would suit everyone so unfortunately, I had to give this a miss. I just have so many things on my hands over the weekends during Chinese New Year. I have been hopping all over town to cover one event after another!

Well, hopefully there will be a Nuffnang gathering that I could attend soon. It would be fun, wouldn’t it?

0 comments:

Post a Comment