Being In Hospital During Chinese New Year | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Being In Hospital During Chinese New Year

My neighbor, whose husband works offshore, told me that she received bad news just before Chinese New Year. While the family was eagerly waiting for his return to celebrate the festivity, apparently, he was injured while at work. Right now, they don't know how bad he is but I believe they have already engaged an Offshore Injury Lawyer to help him seek compensation from his employer or whatever third party that caused his injury.

Although I am not close to this man because he is hardly home, I still feel bad for him, particularly during this time of the year where we should be spending with our family and not alone in hospital in a foreign land. I do hope, though, that he could settle his legal matters as soon as possible so that he could concentrate on getting well and rehabilitation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment