Perak Celebrates Christmas 2010 A Month Late | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Perak Celebrates Christmas 2010 A Month Late

Poor Perak....We only celebrated Christmas 2010 (and New Year 2011) a week ago, which means we are one month late to celebrate Christmas. Yet, the Christians were so happy.

Anyway, I chanced upon the event when I passed by Stadium Indera Mulia. I didn't know it's such a huge event until I saw the jaguar of Raja Dihilir Perak parked outside the Stadium. I made my way in and saw that the stage was set with yellow chairs. Hmm... this is huge, I thought.

After a while, the who's who of Perak came in and so I took the opportunity to shoot photos, of course! If you have been following my blog, you would know that I studied with the DYTM Raja Puan Besar Perak last time. Back then, she was known as plain Zara Salim Davidson. Now, perhaps she doesn't even recognise or remember me, and even if she calls me, I wouldn't even know how to address her anymore. Surely no longer Zara?

See this photo that I have enclosed. All the big shots of Perak came. Too bad the lights in the stadium were dimmed subsequently so it was very difficult to shoot any photos that are presentable enough to be published!

0 comments:

Post a Comment