Chinese New Year Preparations | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, January 28, 2011

Chinese New Year Preparations

I groan inwardly when I look at the calendar to realize we only have another four days to Chinese New Year. Frankly speaking, I haven't even started getting ready for the New Year yet. I don't really care actually but tradition is tradition and I still have to follow some of the "rules", if not all.

There is still spring cleaning to be done and Chinese New Year goodies to be bought. And what about Chinese New Year clothes and shoes? These have to be red in color, my mother said but I'm not that superstitious. As long as it's not black! Clothes are so expensive these days. I think the shortage of cotton is still not overcome yet. Luckily, there's a sale right now at Kinta City so I should go and have a look as soon as possible.

What about you? Have you got everything ready for Chinese New Year already?

0 comments:

Post a Comment