Amber Chia In Ipoh | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Amber Chia In Ipoh

Amber Chia, Ipoh-born international supermodel, came back to her roots last Saturday to announce the winners of The Haven's "Name The Rock Contest" at the invitation of the CEO of The Haven, Mr. Peter Chan.

Although The Haven Show Gallery is in Tambun, a long way from my house, I had to go and have a look. I was informed that the event would be held from 4pm onwards so I went but when I arrived, I found out that the event was postponed to 6pm! Duh... why didn't update me of the postponement??

I went home and then made a second trip back to The Haven Show Gallery later in the evening. The event was slated to being at 6pm but Amber Chia arrived at 8.30pm, apparently because there was a delay in her flight from Seoul, South Korea. She flew in all the way just to grace this event, you see.

But it was still a fruitful night as she did turn up and we all got to see the supermodel in the flesh. And the winners got to walk away with the prizes. Awesome night it was!

0 comments:

Post a Comment