I, Depressed | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, January 05, 2011

I, Depressed

I really don't want to feel like this, especially at this time of the year, but I can't help it. Remember the job offer that I talked about? I declined it, after thinking about it for almost a week. As I said, I wanted to take up the job but my friend has been totally against it, saying that it sounds too good to be true.

I have to admit it does sound too good to be true but the founders of the company seem genuine enough to me and I was even sent an employment contract. That should show their sincerity in their offer to me, right? But I don't know, after hearing all those poison words directed at the company and the directors, I don't have the good feeling to work there anymore even though these are just allegations since they are not proven to be true as yet.

I guess we will never know and once again, I feel as if the whole world is blocking me of making any progress in life. Why should I always have to be the one to keep others happy at the expense of my own happiness? WHY???

0 comments:

Post a Comment