Happy New Year 2011 | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, January 01, 2011

Happy New Year 2011

A New Year has dawned and I am not in the mood to celebrate. If you have been reading my previous posts this past week, you will know why. I will follow up with another post, but not today. I just don't want to start the New Year with a post on a negative note.

zwani.com myspace graphic comments

Whatever it is, I would like to thank all of you for sticking with me through thick and thin. Thank you for listening to me when I just needed to vent. And a good place to do that is here on my blog where no one actually knows who I am.

I hope that 2011 will be better, though I know that it will not be, not because I am pessimistic but because of astrological clashes. Yes, I am THAT superstitious but then it's better to be on-guard than off.

In any case, let me wish all of you "Happy New Year". All the best wishes to you and your loved ones!

0 comments:

Post a Comment