Getting Ready For Chinese New Year | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Getting Ready For Chinese New Year

There's only another three weeks to Chinese New Year. Every year around this time, I feel rather pressured. It's because of all the housework I have to do to put the house in order and all the additional expenses that's part of the package of Chinese New Year.

As you can read from the tone of my post, no, I am so not looking forward to Chinese New Year. Perhaps I'm old, or at least old enough to know that life's more than Chinese New Year celebrations. Or maybe my attitude towards Chinese New Year since relatives stopped giving me ang pows. HHmmm that's a high possibility!

Whatever it is, I'll still have to get everything ready for Chinese New Year, even if I don't like it. Am hoping for a windfall this month so that I can be better prepared financially for next month!

0 comments:

Post a Comment