Driving Around KL | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Driving Around KL

When I was in KL for a day last week, my friend drove me around as he wanted to buy a garage door opener from a hardware store. I am not familiar with roads in KL so I don't even know where we were.

We went to a few stores because either they don't sell or are already sold out. In the end, after a few attempts only were we able to buy what my friend was looking for. Boy, it took a lot of time. I thought that it would be more convenient buying online!

On our way to the train station, my friend told me that he took the wrong turn and I nearly missed my train home! It's not that it's such a problem if I did miss the train because I could always stay a night in the city but then my family is waiting for my return. And they would have plenty of questions on how I could miss my train!

0 comments:

Post a Comment