ToyCity Midvalley | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

ToyCity Midvalley

I was at Midvalley Megamall yesterday and came across this facade of ToyCity. You know, even though I have been to Midvalley for a number of times already, considering I am not staying in KL, there are still so many things that fascinate me. Even though I have visited many times, I still haven't found time to really walk the entire building or visited all the stores that interest me. I usually just go to the food court and the convention centre.

Yesterday, even though I was rushing for time, I still stopped to take a couple of photos of this store because it's just cute. I too would be captivated if I were still a kid. if you haven't been to that wing of Midvalley Megamall, you really should. Check these photos out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment