Sale Starts.... | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Sale Starts....

So J Card Members' Day is over but this is when these special deals are open to the public. I am quite embarrassed that even though i saw some pretty 'cheap" stuff, I didn't manage to get anything for myself because the crowd was just too huge and I didn't have the time or patience to queue up at the cashier. Well I'm paying for them my purchases. It would be different if I were to queue up for free stuffs! LOL

Anyway, I think I prefer to shop at a less crowded place even though I may have to pay slightly more compared to J Card Members' Day though I am uncertain how much difference in price the items are. There are just too many to keep track of!

In any case, it would be a good time to pick up some new clothes. I have wanted to change my image but never been able to thus far because I am just too stingy. And with the shortage of cotton, there really aren't that many clothes that I could buy cheaply anymore. Perhaps I would have to up my budget.

0 comments:

Post a Comment