To Be Employable | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

To Be Employable

I asked a few friends to look out for a job for me; I have no particular preference but it has to be something that I CAN do. It's been months and they have yet to get back to me. As you know, I do not have any qualification or even work experience. My friends think that my years of working for myself should count for something but obviously not.

I am thinking of going back to school, to take up a course of something but I am so lazy when I think of the books that I have to read. On the other hand, I have also contemplated enrolling in Regency Beauty Institute and be a qualified beautician. I may not be pretty but I definitely love to make others beautiful.

I love their job placement program and perhaps this is the route to working on a cruise ship! Who knows??

This blog post was based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com or contact Regency Beauty Institute – 10217 North Metro Parkway West – Phoenix, AZ 85051

0 comments:

Post a Comment