I'd Rather Buy Bullion | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, December 04, 2010

I'd Rather Buy Bullion

A friend, who recently visited a gold mine in the East Coast, told me that he has some gold to let go. He said that the area is so rich in gold that even walking inside, he managed to pick up some gold. He sent me a photo of the rock of gold that he wants to sell to me. He said he doesn't know what price to sell it at since he doesn't know the purity of it.

Even though gold is a very previous commodity right now and anyone in his or her right mind would want to enter the market, I told him that I would rather buy gold bullion. Gold like his, I have no use for and don't even know what to do with it. The smelters will probably think I stole the gold. LOL Buying gold, one has to go through authorized, reputable dealers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment